email - MailTo with HTML body -


my problem goes this:

a client receives email sent exchange server. in mail has formatted body html couple of links have

href='mailto:etc...' 

my question is: can insert html formatted body in mailto: part of href?

something like

<a href='mailto:me@me.com?subject=me&body=<b>me</b>'>mail me</a>?


note (2016) in ios, fine add <i> , <b> tags simple italic, bold formatting.

as can see in rfc 6068, not possible @ all:

the special <hfname> "body" indicates associated <hfvalue> body of message. "body" field value intended contain content first text/plain body part of message. "body" pseudo header field intended generation of short text messages automatic processing (such "subscribe" messages mailing lists), not general mime bodies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How has firefox/gecko HTML+CSS rendering changed in version 38? -

javascript - Complex json ng-repeat -

jquery - Cloning of rows and columns from the old table into the new with colSpan and rowSpan -